- Year: 2011
- Publisher: City of Greater Bendigo
- Published Location: Bendigo, Vic
- Country: Australia
- State/Region: Victoria
The City of Greater Bendigo has sought community members' participation in the Bendigo Wellbeing Survey. The survey was anonymous and has been developed to find out community attitudes to a number of emerging health and wellbeing issues that affect the community, to develop an understanding of how community needs are changing and to identify opportunities for improvement.
Community views and priorities were sought under the following themes:
- Liveability - access to health services, child and family services, electronic gaming machines, cultural diversity, homelessness and housing, licensed venues, public safety and health protection.
- Productivity - education links, childcare, employment, food security and transport.
- Sustainability - water, energy, waste and new industries.
The survey has now closed. Thank you to the over 1500 local people who took part in the survey. It was a terrific response.
A City of Greater Bendigo Wellbeing Survey report card of the preliminary results has been prepared and is now available to the community. The preliminary Bendigo Wellbeing Survey report card provides all the results, further analysis and population breakdown will be undertaken over the next few months.