- Year: 2011
- Author: Dong, Xiuping; Tang, Meng
- Journal Name: Asian Social Science
- Journal Number: Vol.7, No.10
- Publisher: Canadian Center of Science and Education
- Published Location: Toronto, Canada
- Country: China
With development of the times, relationship between higher education and social development becomes increasingly closer, and universities and the cities or regions where they are located play an irreplaceable role in promoting development of the cities or the regions. Thus, it is an important approach to depend on university resources to realize scientific development depending on university resources to enhance provincial competitiveness. As advanced culture, university culture directs and pushes forward cultural development and the scientific research and innovation work of universities is an important source to strengthen provincial scientific competitiveness and innovativeness.