Wheatbelt Regional Plan 2013-2018
- Year: 2013
- Publisher: RDA Wheatbelt
- Published Location: Western Australia
- Country: Australia
- State/Region: Western Australia
The Wheatbelt Regional Plan is a five year strategic outlook for the Wheatbelt region that aims to inform decision makers about appropriate policy for the area and provide a focus for investment.
The plan has been developed through extensive consultation as well as desk top research to ensure that the actions and strategies identified are based on robust evidence.
The Wheatbelt Regional Plan has three key components:
- Context: providing a discussing on megatrends and future indicators and outlines implications for the Wheatbelt region. Also provides a comprehensive overview of the region and a discussion of priorities at a regional, state, and federal level.
- Analysis: outlines key challenges and opportunities for the Wheatbelt region using the COAG Key Determinants as a framework for discussion.
- Action Agenda: outlines vision for the region and the priority infrastructure, planning and leadership projects that are required to help us achieve this vision.