Service Plan: Jerramungup Shire Western Australian Country Health Service - Great Southern
- Year: 2013
- Author: Jill Thomas, Daniel Serrano and Jacqui Moran
- Publisher: Western Australian Country Health Service
- Country: Australia
- State/Region: Western Australia
The purpose of the Jerramungup Shire Health Service Plan is to provide a framework for health care services to meet the current and future health needs of the community. The Shire service plan will guide service development and delivery, building partnerships, workforce development/sustainability, information technology and asset planning.
Key obkectives of the Service Plan are:
- ● outline the planning context for the development of this document
- ● provide and overview of the catchment population and their health need, including the demography and epidemology of the cathcment area and demand for services
- ● describe the current status of healthcare delivery in Jerramungup shire and the aticipated future needs of the catchment area
- ● identify the key issues/shortcomings of the current service
- ● propose strategies for improving health service delivery for the local residents of Jerramungup shire and surrounding areas.