- Year: 2001
- Author: Booth, G; Loretan, K
- Journal Name: Good Health - good country: from conception to completion: proceedings of the 6th National Rural Health Conference
- Publisher: National Rural Health Alliance
- Published Location: Deakin West, ACT
- Country: Australia
- State/Region: New South Wales
The development of the Healthy Lifestyle Program in Orange, NSW is outlined in this paper which discusses: the evidence based literature for this program; referral and assessment procedures; staff involvement in the sessions; conducting the class; education; proposed benefits; and difficulties and issues with the program.