- Year: 2012
- Author: RAI
- Published Location: Canberra
- Country: Australia
- State/Region: All Regions
The Regional Australia Institute (RAI) has undertaken a Stocktake of Regional Research project. One component of the project requires a literature review to be prepared for each of RAI's four themes, namely:
- Theme 1 – Position and Potential: potential for new growth and prosperity in each region;
- Theme 2 – Realising Opportunities: understand how opportunities for growth and development can translate into tangible benefits for regions;
- Theme 3 – Successful Transitions: develop better strategies for communities in transition to enable them to cope with change; and
- Theme 4 – Better Services and Engagement: better ways of engaging regional communities and delivering services.
This literature review addresses Theme 4 – Better Services and Engagement.